Rental and return of media during a period of restricted access to the reading room
During the opening hours it is possible to borrow items ordered in advance from the collections of the Collegium Polonicum Library, as well as to return previously borrowed literatur.
- The service is available to registered users of the Collegium Polonicum Library.
- Books can be ordered by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders are fulfilled from Monday to Friday (except for holidays).
- Orders placed by 4 p.m. will be processed the next day, orders received after 4 p.m. will be processed in two days.
- The order should contain full bibliographic data of the book (author, title, year of publication, place) and a signature in the online catalogue of the Collegium Polonicum Library with the status "available" ("verfügbar").
- Only one person is allowed to approach the lending point at the library counter, with all the safety precautions of a public space, respiratory protection (mask, scarf) is mandatory.