Accessibility Statement – Official Website of the Collegium Polonicum in Słubice
The Collegium Polonicum in Słubice is committed to ensuring the accessibility of its website in compliance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. This Accessibility Statement refers to the Official Website of the Collegium Polonicum in Słubice..
- Website publication date:
- Latest update:
The website is partially compliant with the Act on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The exceptions and areas of non-compliance are listed below. częściowo zgodna
- photos, videos
Accessibility Statement details
- The statement was written on:
- • The statement was last reviewed and updated on:
The statement is based on self-evaluation.
Feedback and contact information
- The person responsible for considering any complaints and requests is: Olimpia Kozłowska..
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone no.: +48618296816
- submit comments concerning digital accessibility of the website or its element,
- request that digital accessibility of the website or its element be ensured,
- apply for providing inaccessible information in another format.
The request must:
- include the contact details of the person submitting the request,
- specify the website or element the request refers to,
- specify a convenient form of providing information if the request concerns the provision of inaccessible information in another format.
The request shall be considered without delay, not later than within 7 days. If it is impossible to ensure accessibility or access to information in another format within that time, the maximum time is 2 months of the date of submission.
Complaints and appeals
In the case of failure to meet these terms or refusal to comply with the request, you may complain to the supervisory body by post or email to the following address:
- Supervisory body: Administrative Director of the Collegium Polonicum in Słubice
- Address: Kościuszki 1, 69-100 Słubice
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone no.: +48618296801
Your complaint may also be submitted to the Commissioner for Human Rights.
Address: ul. Kościuszki 1, 69-100 Słubice
Facility Administrator: Wojciech Golubski (email: email@example.com , Tel. 061 829 68 08)
Description: About 100 m from the entrance to the building in Kościuszki Street, there are 10 parking spaces for people with disabilities.
The main entrance to the building
- does not have any stairs (zero-level entry).
- It has an automatic door.
Inside the building
- there are lifts reaching all the storeys and all the sections of the building.
- Between the cloakroom in the basement and the lift going from the lowest to the highest storey, there is a vertical stair lift.
- There are 10 toilets designed for people with disabilities (on each floor, in each section of the building).
- Some lifts have voice announcers and Braille buttons, and some do not.
The system of information for people with sensory disabilities includes screens in the halls, which present information important for students and employees of the Adam Mickiewicz University.
You can enter the building with a guide dog without any limitations (pursuant to the Act on occupational and social rehabilitation and employment of disabled persons).
Additional information: The entire building was constructed in compliance with standards from the 1990s, involving solutions for people with motor disabilities. People using wheelchairs can reach everywhere in the building without any problem.
The building’s website:www.cp.edu.pl/pl/index.html
Phone numbers of the porter’s office and other people who can provide information or assistance: 0048 61 829 68 00, 0049 335 5534 166801